The Asturian Association of Pediatric Intensive Care (AACIP) is an association whose main objectives are, firstly, the continuous updating of knowledge on the management of severe child illness, and on the other hand, the spread of the latest techniques for early treatment of severely injured children.
With this endpoint, during the last 20 years, the AACIP has given more than 100 presential courses about several topics, including pediatric advanced trauma life support, pediatric and neonatal mechanical ventilation, pediatric and neonatal non-invasive ventilation, pediatric and neonatal CPR, neonatal and pediatric transport, advanced simulation in critical care medicine.
Currently, and in order to extend this educational effort to professionals who are geographically distant, our training platform emerges with online access to different courses.
WHO ARE WE?
The professionals participating in our teaching platform are related to the pediatric intensive care, including nurses, medical technicians and doctors from different specialties (pediatrics, emergency medicine, pre-hospital medicine) and different regions of Spain and other countries.
COURSES OFFERED PRESENTLY
- Pediatric and Neonatal Mechanical Ventilation (Spanish)
- Pediatric and Neonatal Non invasive Ventilation (Spanish)
- Pediatric and Neonatal Non invasive Ventilation (English)
- Pediatric Advanced Trauma Life
- Support Pediatric and Neonatal Transport
- Pediatric Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound Course
- Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiopulmonar Resuscitation